Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?
Дата
Re: Missing "Up" navigation link between parts and doc root?  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-06-21 09:19, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> I've been annoyed that the documentation navigation does not always has an
> "Up" link. It has them inside parts, but the link disappears and you have
> to go for the "Home" link which is far on the right when on the root page
> of a part?
>
> Is there a good reason not to have the "Up" link there as well?

The original stylesheets explicitly go out of their way to do it that
way.  We can easily fix that by removing that special case.  See
attached patch.

That patch only fixes it for the header.  To fix it for the footer as
well, we'd first need to import the navfooter template to be able to
customize it.  Not a big problem though.

Вложения