Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.

От Brainmue
Тема Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
16. Juni 2023 18:19, "Jeff Ross" <jross@openvistas.net> schrieb:

>> We have already looked at pgbouncer and it works with that but unfortunately you have to do the
>> authentication in pgbouncer. Which we don't like so much.
>> Regards,
>> Michael
> You can set up pgbouncer to authenticate in postgres:
>
> https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/blog/understanding-user-management-in-pgbouncer/
> See the "auth_query, auth_user" section.
>
> https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/blog/pg-phriday-securing-pgbouncer/
>
> Jeff

Thanks for the links.
We'll take a second look then.
I remember that we had problems last time, but unfortunately I can't remember which ones.

Regards
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.