Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.

От Ron
Тема Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/16/23 11:05, Brainmue wrote:
> 16. Juni 2023 17:59, "Ron" <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> schrieb:
[snip]
> There's always The Cloud... spinning up a new AWS RDS Postgresql is fast and simple. (Costly,
> though.)
>

> We know that too, but our data should/must currently remain in-house on our own hardware.
> That is why we need a solution at our company.

Do we work for the same company???  :D

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

От: Jeff Ross
Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.