Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.

От Brainmue
Тема Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
16. Juni 2023 18:56, "Ron" <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> schrieb:

> On 6/16/23 11:05, Brainmue wrote:
>
>> 16. Juni 2023 17:59, "Ron" <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> schrieb:
>
> [snip]
>
>> There's always The Cloud... spinning up a new AWS RDS Postgresql is fast and simple. (Costly,
>> though.)
>>
>> We know that too, but our data should/must currently remain in-house on our own hardware.
>> That is why we need a solution at our company.
>
> Do we work for the same company???  :D
>
> -- Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

The world is small.
But are not all companies the same as of 3 employees ;-)

Regards
Michael

От: "Brainmue"
Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.