Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.

От Jeff Ross
Тема Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

We have already looked at pgbouncer and it works with that but unfortunately you have to do the
authentication in pgbouncer. Which we don't like so much.

Regards,
Michael

You can set up pgbouncer to authenticate in postgres:

https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/blog/understanding-user-management-in-pgbouncer/
See the "auth_query, auth_user" section.

https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/blog/pg-phriday-securing-pgbouncer/

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.