Re: [pgadmin-support] Help for Migration

От
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Help for Migration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am using postgres 9.0.4 . I can actually use EXEC in psql which seem to be throwing some error in Craig's case. Also
Iam able to create procedure and execute them in pgadmin and psql. This piece of code was migrated from Oracle database
(MS-SQLto Oracle then Oracle to Postgres). Nevertheless I am able to create independently a procedure also. Only In the
ASPenvironmnet I am facing issue.

Below is the piece of code which I executed in Psql.

edb=# EXEC employeedetailinsert( '529','55','Mamatha','Chandrashekar','0
9','03','9677756894','mamatha_ka@dell.com','12/10/2010','','7','Active','','Bang
alore','IG','206','Muralikrishna','TG-DBA','TPDB','TPDB','No','','');

EDB-SPL Procedure successfully completed