Re: [pgadmin-support] Help for Migration

От
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Help for Migration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
HI Craig,

Yes I am using EnterpriseDB Postgres Plus Advanced Server.
But does that mean Postgres 9.0 version from Postgres community and Postgres9.0 version from EnterpriseDB works
differently?
And Postgres9.0 from community has a limitation for procedures?

I actually changed the stored procedure to Function and now I can get the desired result from psql, pgadmin and ASP
consistently.

I can also get the same result if I execute it in pgadmin (version downloaded from postgres community) which is on a
differentclient machine but connected to the server on enterpriseDB version
As EXEC proc.

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can understand the difference between the versions.

Thanks,
Mamatha