Re: Old version?

От Carol Walter
Тема Re: Old version?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well, that is a definite possibility.  When I try to log in to the
8.2.10. instance from another machine on our network, I get an
authentication error.  The error log says that authentication is
failing but it doesn't say why.  When I originally put this 8.2.10
instance up, I was testing enabling ssl.  It's possible that somehow I
got ssl partially configured, and that's confusing postgres.  The
reason I scrapped the upgrade to 8.2.10 from 8.2.4 was that I decided
to go to 8.3.6 instead.  When I really did enable ssl there, I had
some problems getting the certs to work correctly, but I got ssl
errors in the error log.  Anyway, you say that I should be able to get
8.2.10 working if I have to drop back to that.  I may just have to
take the ssl bits out and reinstall the whole thing.

Thanks for your help,

Carol