Re: replica of database

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: replica of database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
jd@commandprompt.com ("Joshua D. Drake") writes:
> Aftab Alam wrote:
>> Yes ,I want a replica of my db so that I can use it as failover
>>

>> Version 7.3 linux AS release 4 update 6
>
> Version 7.3 is end of life and I don't know of *any* of the
> replication technologies that will work with it.

Slony-I version 1.1 can still work with 7.3.  We ceased support of 7.3
when we released v1.2, but recommended, at the time, using 1.1 for
7.3-compatibility.

  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2006-10/msg00012.php
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "linuxfinances.info")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/emacs.html

Сообщение: Re: starting postgres on red hat
Сообщение: Re: starting postgres on red hat