Re: fix the spelling mistakes of comments

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fix the spelling mistakes of comments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>>> I think the word marked★ should be 'releasing'.

>> It could be changed, but I don't think it's really wrong as written.

> Indeed.

Well, the problem is the lack of grammatical agreement between "waiting"
and "release".  It's poor English at least.

Сообщение: Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits
Сообщение: Re: COPY FREEZE and setting PD_ALL_VISIBLE/visibility map bits