Re: fix the spelling mistakes of comments

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: fix the spelling mistakes of comments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 07:57:02AM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 6:55 AM Liu, Huailing <liuhuailing@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:
>> * This module contains the code for waiting and release★ of backends.
>> * All code in this module executes on the primary. The core streaming
>> * replication transport remains within WALreceiver/WALsender modules.
>>
>> I think the word marked★ should be 'releasing'.
>
> It could be changed, but I don't think it's really wrong as written.

Indeed.

> > * Walk★ the specified queue from head.  Set the state of any backends that
> >
> > I think the word marked★ should be 'Wake'.
>
> I think it's correct as written.

Yes, it's correct as-is.  The code *walks* through the shmem queue to
*wake* some of its elements.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_rewind vs superuser
От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: RE: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations areaccessed in a transaction