Re: [ADMIN] Oracle to Postgres conversion suggestions?

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Oracle to Postgres conversion suggestions?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks - yes (briefly). While it looks good (and appears to be able to
do spatial data too)...the size of the source Oracle db means we need
replication ability to catchup the changes that were being made while
the migration was in progress.

In theory DMS can do this.

regards

Mark