Applicationl Crash - Connection reset by peer !!!

От Pradeepkumar, Pyatalo (IE10)
Тема Applicationl Crash - Connection reset by peer !!!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am using Postgresql 7.4.3 running on RedHat Linux 2.4.7. My Application is
coded in C. I am using libpq functions inorder to connect to the database.
I am using PQsetdbLogin() to connect and PQfinish() to release the database
connection. In my application I have around 15-20 C functions. In each
function i connect to the database, perform some query and then release the
connection. Today the application is crashing. It says SEGMENTATION FAULT in
PQsetdbLogin().
In the LOG, I see -
LOG: could not receive data from client: broken pipe
LOG: connection reset by peer
LOG: unexpected EOF on client connection.

any inputs on this most welcome.
Thanks in advance.