Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation
Дата
Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation
Список pgsql-hackers
On May 6, 2014 9:30:15 PM CEST, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
>I'm reading the new jsonb code, trying to understand the on-disk
>representation. And I cannot make heads or tails of it.
>
>My first entry point was jsonb.h. Jsonb struct is the on-disk
>representation, so I looked at the comments above that. No help, the
>comments are useless for getting an overview picture.
>
>Help, anyone?

Enthusiatically seconded. I've asked for that about three times without much success. If it had been my decision the
patchwouldn't have been merged without that and other adjustments.

Andres

---
Please excuse brevity and formatting - I am writing this on my mobile phone.

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4