Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May  6, 2014 at 09:48:04PM +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> On May 6, 2014 9:30:15 PM CEST, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> >I'm reading the new jsonb code, trying to understand the on-disk
> >representation. And I cannot make heads or tails of it.
> >
> >My first entry point was jsonb.h. Jsonb struct is the on-disk
> >representation, so I looked at the comments above that. No help, the
> >comments are useless for getting an overview picture.
> >
> >Help, anyone?
>
> Enthusiatically seconded. I've asked for that about three times without much success. If it had been my decision the
patchwouldn't have been merged without that and other adjustments.

I also would like to know what the index-everything hash ops does?  Does
it index the keys, values, or both?

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Re: default opclass for jsonb (was Re: Call for GIST/GIN/SP-GIST opclass documentation)