Re: Call for press contacts

От Arulappan, Arul Shaji
Тема Re: Call for press contacts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

As I haven't done this before, I am not sure what is needed. If the press release needs to be passed on to the local
presscontacts, I can do it for Australia.

My details are:

Arul Shaji
arul@fast.au.fujitsu.com
+61 2 9452 9103

If there is anything else involved, please let me know.

Rgds,
Arul Shaji

Disclaimer

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain content that is subject to copyright and/or is
commercial-in-confidenceand is intended only for the use of the above named addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient,you are hereby notified that dissemination, copying or use of the information is strictly prohibited. If you
havereceived this e-mail in error, please telephone Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd on + 61 2 9452 9000
orby reply e-mail to the sender and delete the document and all copies thereof.

Whereas Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd would not knowingly transmit a virus within an email
communication,it is the receiver’s responsibility to scan all communication and any files attached for computer viruses
andother defects. Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd does not accept liability for any loss or damage
(whetherdirect, indirect, consequential or economic) however caused, and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may
resultdirectly or indirectly from this communication or any files attached.

If you do not wish to receive commercial and/or marketing email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty
Ltd,please email unsubscribe@fast.au.fujitsu.com