Re: Call for press contacts

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Call for press contacts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Дерево обсуждения
Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Fernando Fontana, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Pavel Stehule, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Tatsuo Ishii, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Alvaro Herrera, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Atri Sharma, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Mariano Reingart, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Devrim Gündüz, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Ernesto Lozano, )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Euler Taveira, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Edwin Quijada", )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Edwin Quijada", )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  ("Arulappan, Arul Shaji", )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Stéphane Schildknecht<>, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Jaime Casanova, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Changing texts WAS: Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
Hi,

> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing
> the PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a
> translation into your country's language.

Do we have to use the official text for regional announcement? I
sometimes think that is it too technical oriented, and translating an
English text does not sound good in Turkish. This year we have some
press contacts, and I'd like to send them a less technical, more
marketing oriented text.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ