Обсуждение: Call for press contacts

Call for press contacts

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Advocacy volunteers:

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
"Gilberto Castillo"

> Advocacy volunteers:
>
> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
> PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
> into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
> confirmation will be taken off the list.
>
> I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
> for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
> also up to date.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

My phone number correct is +5352881491

Thank!!

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
Fernando Fontana
Дата:
Hi,
Contact info for Uruguay is correct.

Thanks,
Fernando

Advocacy volunteers:

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
Pavel Stehule

Czech contact is ok

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Call for press contacts

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Advocacy volunteers:
>
> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
> PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
> into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
> confirmation will be taken off the list.
>
> I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
> for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
> also up to date.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Japan is ok.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Advocacy volunteers:
>
> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
> PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
> into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
> confirmation will be taken off the list.
>
> I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
> for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
> also up to date.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

My info is correct.

Why did you not post this to the press-regional@postgresql.org mailing
list you requested months ago, instead of the obsolete one on
pgfoundry.org?  I see your postgresql.org list has no subscribers ...

Re: Call for press contacts

От
Atri Sharma

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

My number is +917032803184 (India)

Atri
l'apprenant

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
Mariano Reingart
Дата:
If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Argentina is ok.

Re: Call for press contacts

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:

> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing
> the PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a
> translation into your country's language.

Do we have to use the official text for regional announcement? I
sometimes think that is it too technical oriented, and translating an
English text does not sound good in Turkish. This year we have some
press contacts, and I'd like to send them a less technical, more
marketing oriented text.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
Ernesto Lozano

My Name is Ernesto Lozano
My Telephone 584244374108
Valencia Venezuela

Kind Best Regard

Merry Christmas

Ernesto Lozano
Venezuela

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Call for press contacts

От
Euler Taveira
Дата:
On 09-12-2014 18:58, Josh Berkus wrote:
> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
> PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
> into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
> confirmation will be taken off the list.
>
> I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
> for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
> also up to date.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Brazil is ok. My info is correct.

--
   Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
"Edwin Quijada"
Дата:
My name is Edwin Quijada RC from Dominican Republic my info doesnt appear in the page.

My phone number is +1-809-849-8087
My email : equijada@jqmicro.com
equijada@jqmicrosistemas.com

Can you update my info !

TIA

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you
willhave a  translation into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive confirmation will be taken off
thelist.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs; for everyone else, please make sure that your
contactinformation is also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
julyanto SUTANDANG
Дата:
Dear All...

I am Julyanto Sutandang from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Hi, Josh, meet you again in here..

Please register me as Indonesian Contact.
My Phone is +628164858028

We will do translation into Indonesian.

Have a wonderful end of year!

Best Regards,

Julyanto Sutandang

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Julyanto SUTANDANG

Equnix Business Solutions, PT
(An Open Source an Open Mind Company)

Pusat Niaga ITC Roxy Mas Blok C2/42.  Jl. KH Hasyim Ashari 125, Jakarta Pusat
T: +6221 7997 692 F: +62216315281 M: +628164858028

Caution: The information enclosed in this email (and any attachments) may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.Unless it is made by the authorized person, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Equnix Business Solutions.

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 12/10/2014 06:37 PM, julyanto SUTANDANG wrote:
> Dear All...
>
> I am Julyanto Sutandang from Jakarta, Indonesia.
>
> Hi, Josh, meet you again in here..
>
> Please register me as Indonesian Contact.
> My Phone is +628164858028
>
> We will do translation into Indonesian.

Awesome, thank you!

Can you get me the release translation by Friday so that I can put it on
the PostgreSQL web site?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Call for press contacts

От
"Arulappan, Arul Shaji"
Дата:
Hi Josh,

As I haven't done this before, I am not sure what is needed. If the press release needs to be passed on to the local
presscontacts, I can do it for Australia.

My details are:

Arul Shaji
arul@fast.au.fujitsu.com
+61 2 9452 9103

If there is anything else involved, please let me know.

Rgds,
Arul Shaji

Disclaimer

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain content that is subject to copyright and/or is
commercial-in-confidenceand is intended only for the use of the above named addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient,you are hereby notified that dissemination, copying or use of the information is strictly prohibited. If you
havereceived this e-mail in error, please telephone Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd on + 61 2 9452 9000
orby reply e-mail to the sender and delete the document and all copies thereof.

Whereas Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd would not knowingly transmit a virus within an email
communication,it is the receiver’s responsibility to scan all communication and any files attached for computer viruses
andother defects. Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd does not accept liability for any loss or damage
(whetherdirect, indirect, consequential or economic) however caused, and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may
resultdirectly or indirectly from this communication or any files attached.

If you do not wish to receive commercial and/or marketing email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty
Ltd,please email unsubscribe@fast.au.fujitsu.com

Re: Call for press contacts

От
Stéphane Schildknecht
Дата:
On 09/12/2014 22:58, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Advocacy volunteers:
>
> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
> PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
> into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
> confirmation will be taken off the list.
>
> I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
> for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
> also up to date.
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/
>
> Thanks!

OK for France.

--
Stéphane Schildknecht
Contact régional PostgreSQL pour l'Europe francophone

Вложения

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
julyanto SUTANDANG
Дата:
Dear Josh,

My team already started to translate in Indonesian, but am not sure when it is finished.
We will try to finish it by next week.

Thanks,

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 12/10/2014 06:37 PM, julyanto SUTANDANG wrote:
> Dear All...
>
> I am Julyanto Sutandang from Jakarta, Indonesia.
>
> Hi, Josh, meet you again in here..
>
> Please register me as Indonesian Contact.
> My Phone is +628164858028
>
> We will do translation into Indonesian.

Awesome, thank you!

Can you get me the release translation by Friday so that I can put it on
the PostgreSQL web site?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

--

Julyanto SUTANDANG

Equnix Business Solutions, PT
(An Open Source an Open Mind Company)

Pusat Niaga ITC Roxy Mas Blok C2/42.  Jl. KH Hasyim Ashari 125, Jakarta Pusat
T: +6221 7997 692 F: +62216315281 M: +628164858028

Caution: The information enclosed in this email (and any attachments) may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.Unless it is made by the authorized person, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Equnix Business Solutions.

Re: Call for press contacts

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 12/11/2014 09:13 PM, Arulappan, Arul Shaji wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> As I haven't done this before, I am not sure what is needed. If the press release needs to be passed on to the local
presscontacts, I can do it for Australia.

Awesome, glad to have you, since Rob has left us.

And yeah, that's all that's needed.  I'll email you offline about access
to the au@postgresql.org account.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Call for press contacts

От
Jaime Casanova
Дата:
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Advocacy volunteers:
>
> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
> PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
> into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
> confirmation will be taken off the list.

Ecuador is fine, thanks

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación

Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 12/09/2014 04:55 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Why did you not post this to the press-regional@postgresql.org mailing
> list you requested months ago, instead of the obsolete one on
> pgfoundry.org?  I see your postgresql.org list has no subscribers ...

Good point.  I started moving everyone over and then got distracted.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Changing texts WAS: Call for press contacts

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 12/10/2014 04:58 AM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> Do we have to use the official text for regional announcement? I
> sometimes think that is it too technical oriented, and translating an
> English text does not sound good in Turkish. This year we have some
> press contacts, and I'd like to send them a less technical, more
> marketing oriented text.

Devrim, that's your call.  You've been doing this almost as long as I have.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.