Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От Mariano Reingart
Тема Re: [translators] Call for press contacts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Advocacy volunteers:

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Argentina is ok.