Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

От julyanto SUTANDANG
Тема Re: [translators] Call for press contacts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dear All...

I am Julyanto Sutandang from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Hi, Josh, meet you again in here..

Please register me as Indonesian Contact.
My Phone is +628164858028

We will do translation into Indonesian.

Have a wonderful end of year!

Best Regards,

Julyanto Sutandang

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 3:27 AM, Ernesto Lozano <elozanohia@gmail.com> wrote:

My Name is Ernesto Lozano
My Telephone 584244374108
Valencia Venezuela

Kind Best Regard

Merry Christmas

Ernesto Lozano
Venezuela

El 9/12/2014 17:28, "Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> escribió:
Advocacy volunteers:

If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing the
PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a  translation
into your country's language.  RCs from whom I do not receive
confirmation will be taken off the list.

I know that I have a couple of corrections pending on the list of RCs;
for everyone else, please make sure that your contact information is
also up to date.

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/contact/

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Julyanto SUTANDANG

Equnix Business Solutions, PT
(An Open Source an Open Mind Company)

Pusat Niaga ITC Roxy Mas Blok C2/42.  Jl. KH Hasyim Ashari 125, Jakarta Pusat
T: +6221 7997 692 F: +62216315281 M: +628164858028

Caution: The information enclosed in this email (and any attachments) may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.Unless it is made by the authorized person, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Equnix Business Solutions.

Сообщение: Re: [translators] Call for press contacts
Сообщение: Re: [translators] Call for press contacts