Re: [translators] Call for press contacts

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Edwin Quijada
Тема Re: [translators] Call for press contacts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Дерево обсуждения
Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Gilberto Castillo", )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Fernando Fontana, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Pavel Stehule, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Tatsuo Ishii, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Alvaro Herrera, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Atri Sharma, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Mariano Reingart, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Devrim Gündüz, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Ernesto Lozano, )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Euler Taveira, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Edwin Quijada", )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  ("Edwin Quijada", )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (julyanto SUTANDANG, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  ("Arulappan, Arul Shaji", )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Stéphane Schildknecht<>, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Call for press contacts  (Jaime Casanova, )
 Re: [translators] Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Changing texts WAS: Call for press contacts  (Josh Berkus, )
My name is Edwin Quijada RC from Dominican Republic my info doesnt appear in the page.

My phone number is +1-809-849-8087
My email :

Can you update my info !

TIA