Re: [pgadmin-support] Overloading functions that are used by operators.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Overloading functions that are used by operators.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
> Well I always thought you could overload functions in this way, however
> with your example below, although it creates it OK, PostgreSQL (not
> pgAdmin) gives the error 'ERROR: There is more than one function named
> textcat'.

I see no such error here ...

regression=# create function pg_catalog.textcat(varchar,text)
regression-# returns text as 'textcat' language 'internal';
CREATE FUNCTION

Сообщение: Re: Error message using pg_dump with tar format
Сообщение: Re: Error message using pg_dump with tar format