Re: PGSQL 8.0.1 Win 2K Installation Problem

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PGSQL 8.0.1 Win 2K Installation Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I assume this is also VirtuaL PC on the mac, right? I've been using
VirtualPC on the PC for a lot of th dev work on the intaller, and it
should certaily work there..

Does this only occur with win2k, or does it also occur with
XP/2003/whatever?

In the end I doubt there is much we can do, it seems to be an issue of
Virtual PC not being close enough to a PC.

//Magnus