Re: PGSQL 8.0.1 Win 2K Installation Problem

От Jonel Rienton
Тема Re: PGSQL 8.0.1 Win 2K Installation Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I don't use PostgreSQL in Windows, I was just merely verifying that
this guy isn't the only one having this kind of problem, and yes this
is a Mac. I run my PostgreSQL db in Solaris, Linux and Mac OS X :-)

- -----
Jonel Rienton
http://blogs.road14.com
Software Developer, *nix Advocate