Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load

От John Scalia
Тема Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well, it turned out that the CRL was in the wrong format. So, I managed to convert it with OpenSSL and it loaded
properly.I do have one more question... the Treasury Department, which produces these certificates for us, expires all
theCRL's in just 6 hours, so does that mean I'd have to do restart on the database each time I got a new one or would a
reloadwork?

Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 14, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
>> I've got SSL working without the crl file, but when I set ssl_crl_file to
>> use the one I have, it says FATAL on a restart and no SSL error reported.
>> This is not very helpful.
>
> Did you look into the postmaster log?  Experimenting with an intentionally
> corrupted CRL file here, I get log messages along the lines of
>
> 2017-06-14 16:45:15.096 EDT [22759] LOG:  parameter "ssl_crl_file" changed to "root+client.crl"
> 2017-06-14 16:45:15.102 EDT [22759] LOG:  could not load SSL certificate revocation list file "root+client.crl": bad
base64decode

> The actually useful part of that comes out of OpenSSL, and we don't have
> a lot of control about how specific it is ... but there should be
> *something*.
>
>            regards, tom lane

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load