Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
> I've got SSL working without the crl file, but when I set ssl_crl_file to
> use the one I have, it says FATAL on a restart and no SSL error reported.
> This is not very helpful.

Did you look into the postmaster log?  Experimenting with an intentionally
corrupted CRL file here, I get log messages along the lines of

2017-06-14 16:45:15.096 EDT [22759] LOG:  parameter "ssl_crl_file" changed to "root+client.crl"
2017-06-14 16:45:15.102 EDT [22759] LOG:  could not load SSL certificate revocation list file "root+client.crl": bad
base64decode

The actually useful part of that comes out of OpenSSL, and we don't have
a lot of control about how specific it is ... but there should be
*something*.