Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
> Well, it turned out that the CRL was in the wrong format. So, I managed
> to convert it with OpenSSL and it loaded properly. I do have one more
> question... the Treasury Department, which produces these certificates
> for us, expires all the CRL's in just 6 hours,

Ugh.

> so does that mean I'd have to do restart on the database each time I got
> a new one or would a reload work?

As of PG 10, a reload would work, but in prior versions you'll have to
restart to get it to pick up new SSL config files.

If you're feeling desperate you could try back-patching commit de41869b6,
but keep in mind that hasn't made it through a beta-test cycle yet.

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] SSL certificate revocation file will not load