Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type
Дата
Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj@pointblue.com.pl> writes:
> I created custom type, and attempt to create gist indexing for it, to
> make search wind quick.
> on select from * where something << 'something'; I get:

> WARNING:  problem in alloc set GiST temporary context: detected write
> past chunk end in block 0x843e6e0, chunk 0x843e994

> Can someone tell me please, what might be the cause?

Looks like you're scribbling on memory that doesn't belong to you.
Check for miscomputed palloc request sizes, etc.

Сообщение: Re: add_missing_from breaks existing views
Сообщение: Re: add_missing_from breaks existing views