Re: add_missing_from breaks existing views

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: add_missing_from breaks existing views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Should we allow CREATE VIEW to run with "add_missing_from = true" until
> we fix CREATE VIEW to handle this cleanly?

No.  Not only is that horridly ugly, it doesn't fix the problem, because
CREATE VIEW is just one case (see also CREATE RULE).  If we were to
defeat add_missing_from for both, there wouldn't be much left of it at
all.  Going back to default-true would be far cleaner.