problem with custom Gist for custom type

От Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
Тема problem with custom Gist for custom type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi there folks

I created custom type, and attempt to create gist indexing for it, to
make search wind quick.
on select from * where something << 'something'; I get:

WARNING:  problem in alloc set GiST temporary context: detected write
past chunk end in block 0x843e6e0, chunk 0x843e994

Can someone tell me please, what might be the cause?

Thanks