Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)

От CS DBA
Тема Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)
Дата
Re: Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Re: Canot access PostgreSQL via psql -h (Vmware Fusion)  (Anderson Lunz <andersonmlunz@yahoo.ca>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all;

I've fired up 2 CentOS 6.2 VM's via vmware fusion 5 (on a mac).

I disables selinux on both, and installed postgres 8.4.13 on both VM's

I set listen_addresses = '*'
and I added a trust entry for each server in the opposite server's pg_hba.conf file.

However I cannot access one server from the other one via psql -h <I.P. address>

I get the standard error:

psql -h 192.168.91.145
psql: could not connect to server: No route to host
    Is the server running on host "192.168.91.145" and accepting
    TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

I can ssh between servers, I see no entry in the postgres log per the connection attempt (I have log_connections set to
on)

Currently I have networking set to "share with my mac" or NAT.  I tried setting networking to "Private to my mac" with
thesame results. Tried Autodetect (Bridged) as well, no luck

Can anyone help me debug this?

Thanks in advance