Re: COCOMO & Indians

От Dmitry Turin
Тема Re: COCOMO & Indians
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Pavel.

>> Money will not be confirmed, until size of it will be known.
> I though some different, First you have to show real code

"show read code" before hiring

> develop process is based

I'm not intersting process of development in pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org now -
i'm interesting method to estimate lines and time.
If you don't like my proposals, you can imply other proposals behind.
I assume, PMs can be not here (in list), as well as (nominal) PMs here can not use methods
and work at random.

Let's leave my SQL5, and come back to topic: 1.1) We divide possibilities to elementary features, find analogues in
alreadywritten
code, and suppose e.g., that quantity of lines for 'create timer' will be similar to
'create function', and that implementation for 'create timer' is easy than implementation
of 'create function' (because it already has prototype in 'create function', and coping
source code is possiblle) 1.2) We calculate cost and time by COCOMO http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocomo
How relevant is this estimation ?

Dmitry (SQL50, HTML60)

Сообщение: Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code
Сообщение: Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code