Re: COCOMO & Indians

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: COCOMO & Indians
Дата
Re[2+]: COCOMO & Indians  (Dmitry Turin <dmitry.turin@belarusbank.minsk.by>)
Список pgsql-hackers
2008/12/11 Dmitry Turin <dmitry.turin@belarusbank.minsk.by>:
> Hi, Pavel.
>
>> you have to show some real product, real project
>
> Money will not be confirmed, until size of it will be known.
>
> No IT solution can be confirmed or not, but business solution.
> Budget for implementation is part of business solution.

I though some different, First you have to show real code, some
working prototype.

And if you really would to collaborate with as, you have to accept so:

develop process is based on smaller proposals, every proposal is
discussed and have to be accepted. If nobody discuss with you, it's
signal, so there isn't real interest. So you have to open own open
source project.

Pavel