How to setup PostgreSQL using Windows Authentication?

От Peter Cheung
Тема How to setup PostgreSQL using Windows Authentication?
Дата
Re: How to setup PostgreSQL using Windows Authentication?
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I’m new to PostgreSQL.   I installed PostgreSQL on a Windows Server 2008 R2 server.   I have created a database and an user in Windows Active Directory.  How can I configure that user to access that database?

Thanks.