Re: Kerberos 5 build error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Kerberos 5 build error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"mcelroy, tim" <tim.mcelroy@bostonstock.com> writes:
>> What platform is this, and where does it actually keep its Kerberos
>> libraries?  It sounds like you are missing libcrypto or libk5crypto ...

> This is a Linux platform, I downloaded Kerberos into /usr/include/heimdal
> and do find the krb5_encrypt function within krb5-protos.h in that
> directory.  I have added it to my configure script but still get the same
> error.

The .h file is not relevant to this problem, it's the .so file that is
the problem.  Where did you put libcrypto.so or libk5crypto.so?  Also,
if you put the includes in /usr/include/heimdal, it's highly unlikely
that --with-includes=/usr/kerberos/include is going to help when you
do get to that part of configure ...