Re: Kerberos 5 build error

От mcelroy, tim
Тема Re: Kerberos 5 build error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thank you for the prompt reply.

This is a Linux platform, I downloaded Kerberos into /usr/include/heimdal and do find the krb5_encrypt function within krb5-protos.h in that directory.  I have added it to my configure script but still get the same error.  I am just trying to add in the admin module to pgAdmin3 and need the configure to finish properly so I can get the $libdir path set correctly.

Tim