Re: Slow Remote connection

От Jean-Arthur Silve
Тема Re: Slow Remote connection
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well...

I tried to connect with psql -h 127.0.0.1 mydb and it's slow (+/- 5 sec.)
and psql mydb is fast ( less than 1 sec.) !

Here is my pg_hba :

.. few comments...
local      all                                          trust
host       all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255    trust
host       all         my_ip 255.255.255.255 trust

where my_ip is an IP address

May be I have a probleme with my system ?
version of the kernel is 2.4

jean-arthur