redhat Ent3 et postegresql v7.4.3

От MPaule Torre
Тема redhat Ent3 et postegresql v7.4.3
Дата
Re: redhat Ent3 et postegresql v7.4.3
Список pgsql-admin
Hello everybody

I have a red hat ent.3 operationg system. It has been delivered with
postgresql v7.3.6-1

I would like to use a new stable version : v7.4.3
(server on linux and an ontother PC under windows 2000 to test and develop
: with cygwin => v7.4.3 or v7.4.2 available)

Do you have any information about installing postgresql v7.4.3 rpm on this
redhat ent 3 operating system ? is it working well ?
Do I have to delete the oldest package (rpm too) ?

More thanks in advance

TORRE  MPaule
Observatoire Oceanologique -OOV
PROOF Base de Données/Web