Re: [ADMIN] Where does the xlateSqlType symbol point

От LISTMAN
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Where does the xlateSqlType symbol point
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom,

Just re-installed a new version of Postgres 7.3.4 on a *clean* version
of Mandrake 9.2, which seemed to work well. The reference to the
xlateSqlType symbol is gone from plpgsql.so.

All postgres packages installed came from the original Mandrake 9.2 CD.
After a little search plpgsql.so appeared to have been included in the
'postgresql-pl-7.3.4-2mdk' package.

Probably that missed in the other installation where the library came
with the 'libpgsql2-7.2.2-1mdk' package.

Also, before installing any of the postgres packages in the new
installation, the libpgsql2-7.2.2-1mdk package was removed (it was there
for some reason), to prevent any version mismatch.

Thanks again for your hint, I guess I lost the (search)path in the big
version mix.

Listman.