Re: Query problem

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Query problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Lukasz Brodziak <lukasz.brodziak@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have two DBs from the same user. When I run a query: SELECT
> wer_sys||'.'||wer_int||'.'||wer_wew FROM ver WHERE code = '1243'
> on a boken DB I get an error:  ERROR:  array value must start with
> "{" or dimension information but when I try to run the query on a
> "healthy" DB I don't have the error. Can anyone please guide me
> where to look for the problem.

The column is defined as holding an array on one database and a
scalar value on the other?  Hard to tell without seeing the table
definitions.

> Already tried restoring the table I run the query on from the
> non-broken DB but t didn't work.

Meaning what?

> While updating the database with our client program I get psql
> error: out of memory.

How do you get a psql error if you're in a client program?  Exactly
what error do you get?  Is there anything in the logs?

> The pg version is 8.2

8.2.what?

You should probably review this page before your next post:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin