Re: corrupted rows in pg_attribute deleted

От marvin.deoliveira
Тема Re: corrupted rows in pg_attribute deleted
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm inserting rows in pg_attribute from a old version of the table.
After that, the pg_class.relnatts field is updated with the result of:
select count(*) from pg_attribute where attrelid = 167017 and attnum > 0 --
returns 24
So I try do drop the table to see if it works and I get a message like this:
An error has occurred:
ERROR:  invalid attribute number 25 for fase_laudo_apac
The curious thing is if I delete or insert another row, the number in the
error message is always the actual numbers of rows +1 (as we see above).
what is wrong?

-----
Marcos Oliveira