Re: EnterpriseDB

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Re: EnterpriseDB
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Michael Gould wrote:

> Bill,
>
> It probably has to do with the holidays.  They have always been
> responsive when I've called.  That being said, several of their top
> developers are available on this forum.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Michael Gould

My experience has been the same. They have answered some of my technical
questions, despite the fact that the company that I work for uses just
the public domain version of PostgreSQL, not the advanced server. It
seems to me that they are helpful above and beyond the call of duty.

--

Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA

От: Michael Gould
Сообщение: Re: EnterpriseDB
От: yamt@mwd.biglobe.ne.jp (YAMAMOTO Takashi)
Сообщение: built-in functions statistics