Re: EnterpriseDB

От Bill P.
Тема Re: EnterpriseDB
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
The holidays are what I was thinking, but I have been trying to get this resolved since November...so even with them, I would think there would be some sort of resolution by now.

Are any of you able to post on the enterprisedb forums without a paid contract?

Thanks.

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen.gogala@vmsinfo.com>
To: Michael Gould <mgould@intermodalsoftwaresolutions.net>
Cc: Bill P. <maxarbos@yahoo.com>; "pgsql-novice@postgresql.org" <pgsql-novice@postgresql.org>
Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 11:28:24 AM
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] EnterpriseDB

Michael Gould wrote:

> Bill,
>
> It probably has to do with the holidays.  They have always been responsive when I've called.  That being said, several of their top developers are available on this forum.
> Best Regards
>
> Michael Gould

My experience has been the same. They have answered some of my technical questions, despite the fact that the company that I work for uses just the public domain version of PostgreSQL, not the advanced server. It seems to me that they are helpful above and beyond the call of duty.

--
Mladen Gogala Sr. Oracle DBA
1500 Broadway