Re: Confused by 'timing' results

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Confused by 'timing' results
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
A J <s5aly@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am conducting the test with several concurrent clients.

I didn't see a question in your latest email.  Do you now understand
why the network affects timings?  Do you have any other questions?
Is there some particular problem you're trying to solve, for which
you don't yet have a solution?  (If so, please describe the problem
you're trying to solve; someone might be able to suggest a solution
you won't get to by asking narrower questions.)

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Confused by 'timing' results
Сообщение: Re: Confused by 'timing' results