Re: Question about the contrib rpm ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Question about the contrib rpm ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
DANTE ALEXANDRA <ALEXANDRA.DANTE@BULL.NET> writes:
> We have a question about the contrib rpm.
> To have some tools like the "start_scripts", should we :

I don't believe the RPM distribution includes contrib/start-scripts
(mainly because that contrib directory has no Makefile that would
install the scripts).  I cannot see why you'd want them, since
the postgresql-server RPM already has an init script that is
considerably more appropriate for RPM-based distros than the one
that's in contrib.