Question about the contrib rpm ?

От DANTE ALEXANDRA
Тема Question about the contrib rpm ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

We have generated a rpm with PostGreSQL 8.1.2, from the "tar.gz" file,
compiled with the "icc" Intel compiler on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 AS.
During the compilation, we have had few warnings, but nevertheless, we
work with this rpm without trouble.

We have a question about the contrib rpm.
To have some tools like the "start_scripts", should we :
1. specify an option or anything else during the generation of the rpm ?
(from "tar.gz" file)
2. download the contrib rpm from the PostGreSQL web site and use it with
our rpm ?
3. download the contrib rpm from the PostGreSQL web site and recompile
it with the "icc" Intel compiler ?

We think that it is a newbie question, but we haven't found some tips
about this.

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Agnès & Alexandra