Re: tsearch_core patch: permissions and security issues

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: tsearch_core patch: permissions and security issues
Дата
Re: tsearch_core patch: permissions and security issues  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
>> The reason to save SQLish interface to dictionaries is a simplicity of
>> configuration. Snowball's stemmers are useful as is, but ispell dictionary
>> requires some configuration action before using.
>
> Yeah.  I had been wondering about moving the dict_initoption over to the
> configuration entry --- is that sane at all?  It would mean that
It should be. Instances of ispell (and synonym, thesaurus) dictionaries are
different only in dict_initoption part, so it will be only one entry in
pg_ts_dict_template and several ones in pg_ts_dict.

>> ALTER FULLTEXT CONFIGURATION cfgname ADD MAPPING FOR tokentypename[, ...] WITH
>> dictname1[, ...];
>> ALTER FULLTEXT CONFIGURATION cfgname ALTER MAPPING FOR tokentypename[, ...] WITH
>> dictname1[, ...];
sets dictionary's list for token's type(s)

>> ALTER FULLTEXT CONFIGURATION cfgname ALTER MAPPING [FOR tokentypename[, ...]]
>>   REPLACE olddictname TO newdictname;

Replace dictionary to another dictionary in dictionary's list for token's
type(s). This command is very useful for tweaking configuration and for creating
new configuration which differs from already existing one only by pair of
dictionary.

>> ALTER FULLTEXT CONFIGURATION cfgname DROP MAPPING [IF EXISTS]  FOR tokentypename;
>> Is it looking reasonable?
>
> Er ... what's the difference between the second and third forms?

That changes are doable for several days. I'd like to make changes together with  replacing of FULLTEXT keyword to TEXT
SEARCHas you suggested.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: tsearch_core patch: permissions and security issues
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: tsearch_core patch: permissions and security issues