Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL
Список pgsql-www
IIRC, it was supposed to be added to a postgresql.org server sometime
almost a year ago.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-04/msg00077.php

Anybody know why that didn't happen? If doable, methinks that'd probably
be nicer. Could we just copy config/layout over? Joachim, thoughts?

//Magnus

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Can we add a link to the doxygen web site from our site:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding
>
> link to:
>
>     http://www.mcknight.de/pgsql-doxygen/cvshead/html/
>
> It seems like a useful resource.

> Luis D. García wrote:
>> Hi, I'm working with Postgres Source Code too, and there's a site that could
>> be helpfull
>> for you as it has been for me.
>>
>> The site is:
>> http://www.mcknight.de/pgsql-doxygen/cvshead/html/
>>
>> Greetings...
>>
>> 2007/1/24, re-plore <gotutotukotu@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi, I am now reading PostgreSQL source codes, but i am not familiar to
>>> this codes.
>>>
>>> So i am now seraching some sites which explaing about PostgreSQL source
>>> codes, or it's structure.
>>> If you know a good site explaing PostgreSQL's source  codes.
>>> Please teach me.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot of your conservation!
>>>

>> --
>> Luis D. Garc?a M.