Обсуждение: Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

Дата:
Can we add a link to the doxygen web site from our site:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding

link to:
http://www.mcknight.de/pgsql-doxygen/cvshead/html/

It seems like a useful resource.

Luis D. García wrote:
> Hi, I'm working with Postgres Source Code too, and there's a site that could
> be helpfull
> for you as it has been for me.
>
> The site is:
> http://www.mcknight.de/pgsql-doxygen/cvshead/html/
>
> Greetings...
>
> 2007/1/24, re-plore <gotutotukotu@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi, I am now reading PostgreSQL source codes, but i am not familiar to
> > this codes.
> >
> > So i am now seraching some sites which explaing about PostgreSQL source
> > codes, or it's structure.
> > If you know a good site explaing PostgreSQL's source  codes.
> > Please teach me.
> >
> > Thanks a lot of your conservation!
> >

> --
> Luis D. Garc?a M.
>
> Telf: (+58) 2418662663
> Cel.: (+58) 4143482018
>
> - FACYT - UC -
> - Computaci?n -

Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
IIRC, it was supposed to be added to a postgresql.org server sometime
almost a year ago.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-04/msg00077.php

Anybody know why that didn't happen? If doable, methinks that'd probably
be nicer. Could we just copy config/layout over? Joachim, thoughts?

//Magnus

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Can we add a link to the doxygen web site from our site:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding
>
> link to:
>
>     http://www.mcknight.de/pgsql-doxygen/cvshead/html/
>
> It seems like a useful resource.

> Luis D. García wrote:
>> Hi, I'm working with Postgres Source Code too, and there's a site that could
>> be helpfull
>> for you as it has been for me.
>>
>> The site is:
>> http://www.mcknight.de/pgsql-doxygen/cvshead/html/
>>
>> Greetings...
>>
>> 2007/1/24, re-plore <gotutotukotu@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi, I am now reading PostgreSQL source codes, but i am not familiar to
>>> this codes.
>>>
>>> So i am now seraching some sites which explaing about PostgreSQL source
>>> codes, or it's structure.
>>> If you know a good site explaing PostgreSQL's source  codes.
>>> Please teach me.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot of your conservation!
>>>

>> --
>> Luis D. Garc?a M.
>>
>> Telf: (+58) 2418662663
>> Cel.: (+58) 4143482018
>>
>> - FACYT - UC -
>> - Computaci?n -

Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about

От
Joachim Wieland
Дата:
On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 01:41:56PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> IIRC, it was supposed to be added to a postgresql.org server sometime
> almost a year ago.
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-04/msg00077.php

Right. Note that the directory is called "cvshead" but I haven't updated it
ever since, so actually it shows the contents of the files as they have been
at that time.

> Anybody know why that didn't happen? If doable, methinks that'd probably
> be nicer. Could we just copy config/layout over? Joachim, thoughts?

Sure, IIRC you just need a script to generate the files once in a while from
a cvs checkout and everything else is static. There's a search function that
requires php (keywords are in a file), anything else is just static .html.

The generation process however needs quite some time. So maybe you want to
generate it somewhere else and then copy over the generated files.

See here for more details on how much diskspace is required:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-01/msg00513.php

Joachim

Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

- --On Saturday, January 27, 2007 13:41:56 +0100 Magnus Hagander
<magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> IIRC, it was supposed to be added to a postgresql.org server sometime
> almost a year ago.
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-04/msg00077.php
>
> Anybody know why that didn't happen?

My fault, got so busy around that time that it fell off my radar :(

> If doable, methinks that'd probably
> be nicer. Could we just copy config/layout over? Joachim, thoughts?

Definitely ... let me know and I'll get it up there ...

- ----

Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 05:49:00PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> - --On Saturday, January 27, 2007 13:41:56 +0100 Magnus Hagander
> <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> > IIRC, it was supposed to be added to a postgresql.org server sometime
> > almost a year ago.
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-04/msg00077.php
> >
> > Anybody know why that didn't happen?
>
> My fault, got so busy around that time that it fell off my radar :(
>
> > If doable, methinks that'd probably
> > be nicer. Could we just copy config/layout over? Joachim, thoughts?
>
> Definitely ... let me know and I'll get it up there ...

I'm working with Joachim offlist to get this setup on Tribble.

//Magnus

Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 05:49:00PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> - --On Saturday, January 27, 2007 13:41:56 +0100 Magnus Hagander
>> <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>>
>>> IIRC, it was supposed to be added to a postgresql.org server sometime
>>> almost a year ago.
>>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-04/msg00077.php
>>>
>>> Anybody know why that didn't happen?
>> My fault, got so busy around that time that it fell off my radar :(
>>
>>> If doable, methinks that'd probably
>>> be nicer. Could we just copy config/layout over? Joachim, thoughts?
>> Definitely ... let me know and I'll get it up there ...
>
> I'm working with Joachim offlist to get this setup on Tribble.

Not *on* tribble please - on a VM on tribble.

/D

Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 03:33:53PM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 05:49:00PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >> - --On Saturday, January 27, 2007 13:41:56 +0100 Magnus Hagander

> >> My fault, got so busy around that time that it fell off my radar :(

> >> Definitely ... let me know and I'll get it up there ...
> >
> > I'm working with Joachim offlist to get this setup on Tribble.
>
> Not *on* tribble please - on a VM on tribble.

Wlel, yeah, that's what I meant. Don't know yet if we can just stick it
on the one that's there now (that I can't remember the name of) or if we
need a new one.

//Magnus