Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Searching some sites explaing about
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 01:41:56PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> IIRC, it was supposed to be added to a postgresql.org server sometime
> almost a year ago.
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-04/msg00077.php

Right. Note that the directory is called "cvshead" but I haven't updated it
ever since, so actually it shows the contents of the files as they have been
at that time.

> Anybody know why that didn't happen? If doable, methinks that'd probably
> be nicer. Could we just copy config/layout over? Joachim, thoughts?

Sure, IIRC you just need a script to generate the files once in a while from
a cvs checkout and everything else is static. There's a search function that
requires php (keywords are in a file), anything else is just static .html.

The generation process however needs quite some time. So maybe you want to
generate it somewhere else and then copy over the generated files.

See here for more details on how much diskspace is required:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-01/msg00513.php

Joachim

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: